The case was analyzed as seen by of Mister. Hidayat.
• To provide the clients with excellent solutions.
• Allowing the employees to work systematically and regularly.
• To ascertain a succeed – succeed proposition for both the company as well as clients.
3. The Problem
What should the management do in order to lessen the unproductiveness of its personnel and provide good services to its customers?
IV. Facts of the Case
• Billy signed up with Kandapon in 1980 as a twenty-two yr old casual hire.
• Having been bright and personable as a working pupil and eventually completing a law degree.
• The occasional sale of a bekisar, as a side-line, could turn in a tidy profit.
• In 1980, Billy also began to go after the developing of bonsai trees in earnest.
• Billy required advantage of virtually any lull inside the work to leave work to attend to his hobbies and interests.
• Errors in disconnecting lines that were up to date on the payments or delays inside the reconnection of lines after payments had been made provoked noisy problems.
V. Option Courses of Activities
1 . The management need to conduct a great employees' efficiency evaluation on a regular basis in order to measure the individuality's success and effectiveness to its tasks. Advantages:
o Staff who happen to be performing their particular respective tasks will gain merits. um Customers' grievances will be minimize.
o We have a sense of satisfaction.
o It is a long way and complicated procedure.
o A few employees might find it bias.
o Further costs will be incurred.
2 . Review the company's policy when it comes to employees' code of values and consumers' relations.
o Workers will know it is limitations. Thus, unnecessary interests unrelated for the job explanation specified will be minimized. u Proper devices of work will...